Saturday 29 November 2014

My Week on Instagram


"Sin City Bodysuit" from St Frock
 
If you're a Perthy, you'll know that this week's weather has been all over the place! I'm currently sitting outside in the sunshine. What a big difference to previous days of grey, overcast clouds and lighting & thunder.
 
I guess sometimes it needs to be grey for us to truly know what colour is.
 
I don't always bring my DSLR camera everywhere with me, so my iPhone and Instagram are really one of my favourite ways to snap and share my photos with you!

 
I know you all know I love my fruits.
 
The sun did loving come to play on Monday before it hailed cats & dogs so I naturally took my breakfast outside.
 
Oranges, kiwis & strawberries - all organic from the local Farmer's Market - my favourite!

 
This photo?
 
Welllll, I've had a thing lately for distressed and ripped clothing. All which I've carefully cut myself.
 
Okay. So I may have gone a bit overboard with some items and rendered them unwearable but this one turned out alright don't you think?
 
Now I feel like I can well and truly say I have (ripped) jeans my father wouldn't approve of.


 
Now. These watermelons. Would it be weird if I said these are quite possibly the highlight of my week?
 
I snagged these babies for only $2 each at a mini fruit market. Can't believe I'd driven and walked by there so often but have never thought to pop in.
 
My childish excitement blinded all logic as I started taking photos left right and centre of everything and anything. My friend Savannah just stood by and watched in awe, later laughing when she caught the young shop assistant watching me from the corner of her eye.
 
Fruit is just so photogenic!


 
Bikini top from Billabong and bottoms from Niconico Mare
 
I got sent a lovely package from Urban Skincare Co which I've literally been using everyday since it arrived.
 
The body wash is to die for! Please promise me you'll try it.
 
I leave the shower smelling like a sweet, honey, coriander baby (the good kind of course) and I keep asking all my friends & family to smell me.
 
Because asking a stranger would be weird, right?


 


 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog thanks for sharing with us.
    Embark on a unique culinary journey at Punjabi Grill Bali, honored as the best Indian restaurant in Bali Our genuine flavors and fine spices will whisk you away to the very core of India, all while in Bali. From Amritsari Chole Kulche to delectable tandoori specialties, our menu harmonizes tastes that will captivate your senses. Immerse yourself in the inviting setting of our establishment, where conventional courtesy merges with contemporary sophistication. Whether it's an intimate dinner or a boisterous family gathering, Punjabi Grill Bali promises an unforgettable Indian dining affair.

    ReplyDelete