Saturday 7 June 2014

Last September

I've got this scarf that I've lived in for the past few months.
 

I bought it last September at a private sale in Belgium & it was the very last one! WOOHOO
 
When I got to the cashier, I did feel a bit sorry: I met a girl who seemed devastated to discover I had snagged the last one.


But as you can see... I still walked out feeling rather happy.
 
 
Belgium to me is sitting outside in late-summer sun & eating fresh mattataart on quiet Wednesday mornings. You have to try it one day if you haven't.
 
 
And I'm not going to lie, I reallyy want to lick the screen right now.
 
We had planned a big old European road trip around whilst we were in Belgium & it was in the little town of Lyon, France that I found my next treasure.
 
 
 
 
My dream bag in my favourite colour.

 
I had everyone on lookout for this baby & we found it by chance one beautiful morning on our way to Paris.
 
Zara top // Tommy Hilfiger scarf // Witchery shoes // Longchamp bag
 
 
Waking up to this gorgeous, rustic view from my bedroom was quite a lovely way to bid Lyon farewell.
 
 À la prochaine...

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT SCARF!!! OH AND THAT BAG!! I am wondering if your legs come with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing style in fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl. You write really well and take great photographs. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Love everything you are wearing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ;ove your outfit and I love your watch to! Gold looks great on you tanned skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember eating mattataart when I visited Brussels two winters ago now. Thanks for the flash back! I have to resort to eating almond cakes now but they somehow do not seem to match up

    ReplyDelete