Saturday 31 May 2014

Time to Dive in

So if you have not guessed it yet, this blog post is about pools.


One pool in particular.
 
The private infinity pool at Silhouette Island's Labriz Resort in the beautiful Seychelles archipelago. This pool is set amongst granite rocks, both large & small, and is surrounded by green singing palm trees.
 
Look a little further, the ocean is only footsteps away...
 
 
Quite an exotic entrance, no?
 
The little corner is exclusive to the resort's spa so it is amazingly quiet. Other guests & island visitors converge to spend the day at the very large, very blue, main pool - it definitely is not bad either.
 
 
Can you spot the sea?
 
 
The spa itself is only a few minutes walk on the other side of the island. 

 
Tall, floor to ceiling windows bring in rays of sun and you can enjoy the wonderful view of rubber & mango trees.

 
If you can't find me, you might just find me here. Napping. Right there on that couch.
 
 
It really is not a bad place to spend the day if you ask me...

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR WRITING! AND YOUR PHOTOS! Total internet bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a gorgeous blogger, I love how your personality shines through your posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog and instgram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PARA PARA PARADISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please and thank you. I will take a slice of this heaven anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give me that any day!!!! Hahah looks so much better than my office desk right now. Rain rain go away...

    ReplyDelete