Sunday 8 June 2014

Seychelles: Hillcrest Villas

Home is a calm & relaxing hillside retreat on the beautiful coast of Mahé Island, Seychelles.
 
 
 
I want to show you something really special about Hillcrest so don't be shy, come on in!

 
The entrance unfolds through a pair of grand eucalyptus doors that give way to stepping stones & enveloping palms.
 
 
Don't tell anyone but this is one of my favourite spots to take an afternoon nap.
 
I think it's because it's near the open courtyard. Or maybe it's because it's close to kitchen.
 
Who knows.
 
But this is want I want to show you...
 
 
The rock.
 
Believe it or not, the villa is built around this big bad boy!
  
 
It goes through all two stories & even makes a luxurious appearance in the master bedroom's ensuite.
 
I may just go run a bath now. Or maybe, I'll jump in the pool.
 
 

 
And then have another nap in the hammock.
 
 
 
The main garden is filled with singing love birds & plenty of tropical fruit trees.
 
I wasn't lying when I said there was a jungle escape was right at my doorstep.
 
 
 
 


  
  
  
 
All the views here are incredible...
 
But I'll leave that for tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. What a glorious dream!!!!! Amazing villa you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking Seychelles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, this is a great blog. Very good writing. Beautiful villa. I'd love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Immediately had to share it on my Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DREAM HOME YES

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fantastisch!!! If I went there I Think I would never come back ha ha a paradise you are right to say

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bath seems to be calling my name very persuasively. And so does the pool and the sun. Very interesting and unique house and landscape especially with the rock! Looks like a fantastic piece of architectural inspiration doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ......................what dreams are made of

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go to Seychelles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete