Sunday 6 July 2014

Morning Glory

I'm currently drinking what I'm writing about.

Okay, maybe I'm sculling it down. You'll understand why if you take a look.


One of my favourite juices is a carrot, beetroot, apple & celery juice. I like to call it ma happy juice.

To make enough for two you'll need:
  • 2 carrots
  • 1cm slice of ginger
  • 2 apples
  • 1 celery stick
  • 2 oranges, peeled
  • 1 small beetroot (the smaller ones are sweeter)


1. Start by chilling all your ingredients in the fridge

2. Wash your fruits and vegetables and remove the carrot & beetroot tops
3. Peel the carrots and beetroot


4. Feed all your ingredients through your juicer
5.  Pour your juice over a glass of ice... And that's it!


In one of my favourite cafes, a juice like this costs $17 (for two people). Buying my own produce & making it at home myself cost a pricey... $8.

Though this recipe serves two, lets be honest... I almost always have this all to myself.

6 comments:

  1. AAMMAZZZIINNGGGGGGG! I love your posts so so so much and am so excited to try this! You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ What they said xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy! You are also totally right about how much cheaper it is so make your own juice at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Glory never looked so good! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so healthy!!! This is just the inspiration I needed

    ReplyDelete