Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Peach Box

I received a lovely little parcel in the mail last week.


No, it wasn't a box of peaches! (Sorry I tricked you on that one... I just couldn't resist.) 

It was something, dare I say, even better.



JEWELLERY!

Now if you're a small-wristed girl like me, this one's for you.

I have always avoided buying bangles and bracelets simply because, well, they're often just too big for me. I'd be acting all shifty throughout the day making sure they don't fall through my hand. 

Trust me, it's happened many, many times.

But this time, it was surprisingly different.


See?

Now my left wrist does seem to be slightly smaller than my right but these two bangles stack up nicely with my existing 'go-to' pieces: a gold watch and a little Hermes (a present from my birthday).

If you've got 'normal' or bigger wrists - don't worry! These bangles can also open and close.





Here are some close-ups of the little treasures themselves.


The Urban Hardware Bangle in rose gold


And the Twisted Nail Bangle in Gold.

I think my favourite is the Urban Hardware though they both remind me of Cartier...

Which one is your favourite?

9 comments:

  1. I want!!!!!! I love the rose gold one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like Cartier! Thank you thank you for this post xxxx love from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them so badly!!! Lucky thing you they are gorgeous. I have bigger wrists and so thank you for the advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be showing this to my boyfriend lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so pretty <3<3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks from Ireland! I just decided to order these for my daughter. I think she will be very happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the twisted nail come in different sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the twisted nail come in different sizes?

    ReplyDelete